Spray Foam provides a more Energy Efficient Home
Creating an air barrier with spray foam spray foam is the smart solution for those concerned about energy efficiency or those tired of their cooling systems not keeping pace with the summer heat. Green Apple Spray Foam Insulation virtually eliminates the largest source of energy loss in the average home – the 30 to 40% typically lost through air leakage. With traditional insulation materials, HVAC professionals typically need to install larger units which cost more to install and operate.
Bottom line is that heating and cooling a home with spray foam insulation typically costs 30-50% less than your average home. Not only that, you feel more comfortable during the long hottest of summers.
- Energy savings of up to 50%
- Reduced Energy Consumption
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Consistent indoor ambient temperatures
- Maintained low moisture/humidity levels, despite extreme outdoor levels.
- A reduction in HVAC space conditioning loads of 30% to 50% and a similar reduction in energy costs by installing spray foam rather than fiberglass insulation.
- In commercial buildings, spray foam is the one application, permanent solution to corrosion problems and temperature control.
Spray foam is becoming the standard for providing maximum building envelope performance. The pour and spray formulations of spray foam represent a breakthrough in the science of moisture and thermal management. It is also the leading 100% water-blown foam insulation that minimizes air leakage for increased energy efficiency, healthy environments, and reduction of airborne sounds with no loss of R-value over time. spray foam will not shrink, sag or settle and adheres to most construction materials making it perfect for walls, attics, ceilings and floors.
Spray foam insulation takes the place of fiberglass, tape, foam & caulking, and eliminates the labor intensive work associated with air-tightness detailing when insulating with conventional insulation products.